Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sho za hirnja?/ Kame kampas?/ What the hell?

Paris is the city I live in.
Sarmatian is who I am.
What is Sarmatian you might ask. Well Sarmatians are those people that western europeans ussually call "Eastern Europeans" such as Ukrainians, Lithuanians, Belarussians and Poles. In rellity Eastern Europe is Kazachstan and Turkey and the former countrys are really very central Europe. So in order to avoid misunderstandings I have adopted this ancient term of Sarmatia to describe this problematic region.
My myself I am Lithuanian though I have gens from all over Sarmatia. I am studying history at the moment in Paris à l'université de la Sorbonne, as my country has adopted high education system that costs now 10 000 euros per year. So I couldn't have afforded that amount of money so I have emigrated to France and started studying there.
The essence of this blog will be to describe confrontations between cocky sarmatian and the even more cocky French. And that will cause some interessting situations that might appear some time hilarious, some time serious or even tragical.
We are doing this blog with a Lithuanian photographer Adomas Svirskas.
Here we GO
On y va
Davai
Pirmyn

No comments:

Post a Comment