Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Shock therapy goes on: No 2 Paris – a city that sleeps

What can I add? It just sleeps all the time. I always thought that large megapolis as Paris is awake 24/7, to my surprise Vilnius (my home town) gets his lullaby a lot latter. It is just strange that you can’t find an area that is lively during the night here. So if you are walking in a street of Paris later than two in the morning, you won’t find not only no tusovchiki (guys that are partying) but not even a bum.
I asked this guy from Paris why is it like this. He told me that Paris is an expensive city of pensioners. Than I thought that this can define all French culture in rapport to Sarmatia.
I started wondering why it is like that, and then it hit me: La France is ruled by old guys because they did not have any ruptures in their history, while in post soviet countries old guys were eliminated from all sectors of life because they were associated with old and crappie soviet times.

No comments:

Post a Comment